Imagine your OTP crying because they found out the results of the pregnancy test.
Socrates (via perfect)
(Source: theburnthatkeepseverything, via kaitmaree)
can shia labeouf do a guest spot on hannibal
(Source: annalouet, via andrewlincoln)
Happy 27th birthday Robert Pattinson!
(Source: mrpattinson, via weheartpattinson)
rachel and joey literally felt so wrong
“Repeat Rape: How do they get away with it?”, Part 1 of 2. (link to Part 2)
- College Men: Repeat Rape and Multiple Offending Among Undetected Rapists,Lisak and Miller, 2002 [PDF, 12 pages]
- Navy Men: Lisak and Miller’s results were essentially duplicated in an even larger study (2,925 men): Reports of Rape Reperpetration by Newly Enlisted Male Navy Personnel, McWhorter, 2009 [PDF, 16 pages]
By dark-side-of-the-room, who writes:
These infogifs are provided RIGHTS-FREE for noncommercial purposes. Repost them anywhere. In fact, repost them EVERYWHERE. No need to credit. Link to the L&M study if possible.
Knowledge is a seed; sow it.
And that’s not all. 43% of college men will admit to using “coercive behavior” to have sex with a woman… which of course is also rape.
Rape culture trains sociopaths.
this is good to have. I always want these studies and I always have trouble finding them via google.
and 17.9% (21 men) admitted to sexually abusing a child.
tyler the creator or w/e tweeted selena gomez saying something like ”now you’re 18 you can legally take my dick in your ass” and everyone thought it was funny and called him a legend
amanda bynes tweets ”i want drake to murder my vagina” and she gets unverified on twitter and articles in the news saying she has ”gone crazy” and needs help
Am I the only one disturbed by both of those tweets?
to be clear, though. apparently, (which is another way of saying this is unverified), a friend had to call the police to amanda’s apartment because she told him she wanted to die. so i do not dispute that if that was true, she may actually need help. HOWEVER, gender roles are funny aren’t they; guys can say whatever sexual stuff they want (even if it is vulgar and offensive) and are called legends. a girl says it, and they’re a slut, or disgusting, or unhinged. it does perpetuate the stereotype that females cannot like sex because that’s ~slutty~, and the idea that female sexuality doesn’t exist at all.
(Source: urrectum, via hips-before-hands)
Hyperbole and a Half posted again, and everyone needs to read it because:
- If you are depressed, it will resonate with you like whoa.
- If you are not depressed, it will clarify some stereotypes about depression that need to be said. An explanation like this has been needed for a LONG time.
- If you know someone who is depressed, you’ll be better at interacting with them after reading this.
oh my god it is so amazing and also so the drawings are hilarious simultaneously she has perfected talking about serious subjects.